Healthy Pasta Recipes with Ingredients
Here are the top 5 pasta recipes with their ingredients and these recipes are ready in a very short time.
Looking for an easy pasta recipe? Aside from pantry staples like olive oil, pepper, and salt, these delicious pasta is made with 5-7 ingredients.
Spinach Pasta Carbonara
Claire Robinson says that “This epitomizes the beauty of few-ingredients cooking,” Indeed, she freshens up the classic, rich pasta by simply adding a few handfuls of spinach to the fettuccine just before it’s finished cooking.
- 1 pound spinach fettuccine
- 1ppound freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 large egg plus 2 large yolks
- 1/2 pound lean slab bacon, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 5-ounce container baby spinach
Spaghettini with Mushrooms, Garlic and Oil
This simple pasta features sauteed mushrooms. Here we add mushrooms to the simple spaghetti with garlic and oil, but the dish can still be ready in no time.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2/3 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Baked Four-Cheese Spaghetti
chef Marc Murphy says Baked four-cheese spaghetti intensely cheesy dish is “my mother’s version of macaroni and cheese.”
- 1/2 pound imported Fontina, coarsely shredded
- 1 1/2 pounds spaghetti
- 1/2 pound Gruyere, coarsely shredded
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 gorgonzola dolce, crumbled
- Salt fresh ground pepper
Fusilli with Creamed Leek and Spinach
This is a delicious pasta and was the simplest and fastest to prepare.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound fusilli
- 1 large leek, white and light green parts only thinly sliced
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup lightly packed basil leaves, finely chopped
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Tortellini with Garlic Sage Butter Sauce
Leaves of fresh sage sauteed in golden brown butter form a classic Italian pasta sauce. We use ground sage in it, and so you can make it any time of the year. We’ve added an amount of garlic, too. Slowly cooking it in the butter mellows its pungency, but you can use fewer cloves if you prefer.
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh or frozen meat-filled tortellini
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley